Bar. Nierus Johnson was born on the 25th of November,1980. He attended His Primary at Bem. Primary School, St.Peter’s Minor Seminary, Yola. Attended Ahmadu Bello University Zaria for his LL.B degree where he graduated with second degree (upper division) therefrom, went to the Nigerian Law school (Lagos campus). was called to the Bar in 2008 and served in Oguta Imo State between 2008/2009.
He attended many professional courses in Taxation Law. He is also Member of the Nigerian Bar Association as well as the African Bar Association. He is currently the Secretary/Legal Adviser Taraba State Internal Revenue Service.
To ensure the efficient performance of all depart
The administration department is responsible for:
- The general day to day running of the board and in particular, the exemption of personnel and invalid policies.
- Security of the boards assets.
- Training and planning, research and statistics.
- Responsibility for maintenance of the following records among others: abstract of expenditure, general ledgers and subsidiary ledgers
- Payment of salaries and wages, payment for services