Mr Donna Dwangatii Audu was born in 1970 at Gayame village in present Donga Local Government Area. Mr Donna Dwangatii Audu obtained his First School Leaving Certificate in 1983, his GEC in 1988 and proceeded to the University of Calabar where he obtained his first degree in Educational Administration and Planning. He also has an advance diploma in Public Administration from Taraba State Polytechnic
“To ensure the efficient performance of all departments in the Taraba State Board of Internal Revenue”
The administration department is responsible for:
- The general day to day running of the board and in particular, the exemption of personnel and invalid policies.
- Security of the boards assets.
- Training and planning, research and statistics.
- Responsibility for maintenance of the following records among others: abstract of expenditure, general ledgers and subsidiary ledgers
- Payment of salaries and wages, payment for services